Valentine Full Form Romantic SMS Message In English

Valentine Full Form Romantic SMS Message

Valentine Full Form SMS Message In English


V--->is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine 

A--->is for I will Always be yours
L--->is for Love at its most extreme
E--->is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N--->is for Never-ending love
T--->is for we will Always be Together forever
I--->is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N--->is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E--->is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting 


Valentines Day Full Form English,Happy Valentines Day SMS message in english,English Message Valentines Day,Romantic SMS in English For Valentines day,Happy Valentines Day for my love in English,Happy Valentines Day for Friends in English,Happy Valentines Day 2014 English,

Cute SMS message for Valentines day in English,beautiful sms message for romantic couple
Valentines day sayings 2014
Valentines day poems to romantic ones 2014
Special Place in my heart Valentine quote 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Via Email (Do Not Edit Here!)